Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm still here. Still dedicated to this blog. I've written a half dozen posts since my last, none of which I published because they were just too personal. It's been a long and hard 3 months away from my home, friends and mostly my husband. Henry has been having fun and staying busy with his cousins but I could only focus on the days left until Andrew got home. Now there are just 7 days left and in the last week I've started to get some of my spunk back.

I've got a lot of great things planned for me and my family in the next few months. I'm eager to get settled into our new home and get to the know the area we will be living. I'm hoping that I will continue to grow and improve in Georgia as I did in Monterey but this time I want to focus more on learning to not let others opinions and negativity affect me. I want to learn how to stay positive in less than ideal situations and enviroments and I also want to learn how to better appreciate and use the opportunites that I have.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he will be back to you soon. Where in Georgia will you be? We lived in Savannah for a couple years and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete